All sales of Immotor products (including but not limited to the Immotor GO) and/or accessories are final. Immotor products are not eligible for return unless it qualifies for warranty repair or replacement under the Limited Warranty, which is set forth below.
1. Immotor (the creator and owner of this Limited Warranty) warrants to the original retail Purchaser (sometimes referred to as “purchaser”) of the Immotor product that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of the first retail purchase of the product.
2. Purchaser must be able to prove the purchase and the date of purchase of the product, so please keep proof or receipt of retail purchase.
3. Purchaser will be responsible for packaging and shipping the product to Immotor warehouse of choice, so please retain the original packaging during the warranty period.
4. Notify us for all warranty claims at email@example.com. Be sure to include the proof of purchase/date and clear description of product defects. Immotor has the right to make all warranty claim decisions.
5. The Immotor product serial number being claimed must match the product Warranty card that was originally registered at time of purchase.
6. If a claim is approved, the purchaser is responsible for proper packaging, adequate insurance and shipment of the product to Immotor’s warehouse. The purchaser will be reimbursed for any shipping charges after review and repairs have been made to the product.
7. Immotor’s warranty obligation is limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defective part.
8. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, fenders, handle grips, footpad, or cables, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, repair, storage, dropping or use of the product.
9. This Limited Warranty does not cover damages caused by alteration of original parts, removal of parts, tampering, disassembling, or any installation of parts not manufactured or sold by Immotor.
10. This Limited Warranty does not cover damages caused by neglect or improper use. Improper use of the Immotor product includes: riding in sand, dirt, mud, unpaved surfaces; curb jumping, trick jumping, or any similar activity.
11. This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever used in a manner other than for simple recreation or transportation, or modified in any material way.
12. Immotor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. Immotor is not liable for any damages or injuries incurred from improper use of the products.
13. The Immotor GO is made to be used safely under fair weather conditions. Immotor is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from riding during inappropriate conditions like rain, snow, or any harsh weather conditions.
14. The Immotor GO is not a toy and is not made to be used by persons under 16 years of age.
15. We do not offer an extended warranty.
16. This Limited Warranty only applies to product sold by Immotor, LLC directly or through an authorized retailer and only to product sold through distribution channels authorized by Immotor.
17. Important: The Immotor GO personal vehicle is NOT an ADA certified device and does require some balance and physical strength to ride. We do not recommend that the Immotor GO be used as a replacement for a medically certified mobility wheelchair or any other mobility device.
IMMOTOR, LLC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IMMOTOR, LLC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DISALLOW CERTAIN DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS; SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To contact Immotor, LLC, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org